Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sleeping Beauty, quite truly.



She so loves her Princesses and fairly tales,
if she only knew...
She is my fairy tale Princess come true.



Riding upon the shoulder of my sweet Prince,
King Daddy tucks her in with a hug and a kiss.

Into her dreams her mind will wander...
all the while I watch her and ponder.

What sweet dream is this, so wonderful and true?
I have an idea how, you do too, I presume.

I've been blessed by our sweet Lord from above.
She is my kiss, and,



HE, is my hug.

This is a repost from January of 2008.  I was reviewing some of my older posts looking for creative inspiration for new creative submission to the new venue where I am publishing content.  And, I thought, "Hey, this definitely deserves a repost."

I think I had just begun blogging in December of '07.  I was such a newbie back then... ;-)
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Krishna said...

Awwwww. Listen to you--a poetic and weepy such....

Anonymous said...

I missed it the first time and I am so glad you re-posted! Beautiful.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Thanks!THey were five and six then! ;-) Those three years just FLEW by!!

Knight said...

Awww thanks for sharing this one again!

Labels