Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, June 9, 2008

MEME: I've been tagged!! ;-)

All about meme The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. let's the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. 1. Why did you start your blog? December 2007. My BB (Bloggie Buddy, also the one who tagged me) got me started. She does a cute 365 pic blog. I was so taken with it and how simple it is that I became an obsessive Bloggie and have developed a love of reading several other fav. bloggies. 2. How did you come up with your blog name? I wanted "Farmer's Wife" or "A day in the Life of a FW," or something like that. I had several other really cute titles but they were all taken. Since, I see life as my Glass is Half Full and I quote that often -- I named my blog that. 3. Do your friends and family know about your blog, and what do they think? Most friends and some family know about it. They seem to enjoy it. It's the best when I capture a day in life and my friends read and get a good laugh! Everyone needs a good, gut busting laugh. 4. How do you write posts? A lot of times? The post is already written in my head. It's funny because as I walk through the day my mind "narrates" the days events. Often, that's what I end up posting. Kids are an easy write. And, often, I just hop on and ramble when I have a bunch of mumble-bumble bouncing around in my head. 5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments? No. I'm not completely open. I AM open to blogger accounts because I like reading other bloggers and them being able to read me and comment. So far, I've had a great reader/commentorship. Thanks Y'all! 6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog? Nope, how do I do that?? I'd like to know! No Tag Backs! Happy Monday!!!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jay said...

If you change your color scheme please don't make it light font on a light background! There are so many blogs that do that and I can't hardly read them!

I've had a few trolls. Most of the time I get a kick out of them cause I don't take them seriously or care what they say.

You can go here: sitemeter.com and get your very own sitemeter to put on your blog and keep track of all your stats. It's very easy to install. The instructions are simple to follow. I was able to do it so anyone can. ;-)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Cool Beans jay! THANKS!

gary rith said...

well, I am glad you do blog, but something is up this morning with your playlist--it looks jammed up today

Labels