Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the winner is??????

Howdy Bloggies! I've popped in real quick to upload and share the winning Layouts (LO) that me and Lil Gal did for the June Pet LO Contest: Here's Lil Gal's: [remember, she's only five and she tied with a Gal who I'm guessing was about ten -- The older Gal's was better with more detail and really cute. But, then again, there is the age difference. So glad that they were both able to enjoy a little fame!] So, as a winner she received a $10.00 gift certificate to the store! Whoop! And, she got to pick out two free pages of 12 x 12 card stock. She did herself a little shopping and then left herself a little credit for the next visit. (That's my Gal!) Here is mine: I left my LO pics at full resolution if you want to click and view the detail (for anyone who might be interested). I didn't remove them from the plastic protector though....so, a little quality might be opaqued. Well, Lil Gal's Fav School Friend is coming over the morning for a play date. They are total accessory Gals. And, nail polish, and lip gloss, and coordinating skirts and dresses and shoes, and...you get the point. [Upon hearing this Farmer, Jr. stated, "I'm OUT of HERE!" and called Daddy to come pick him up, LOL!!!] May you too be a Winner and Happy Wednesday!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so crafty! I wish I could do that! and yes you lil princess did a great job!

She should have won!!!! Don't make me come to Texas and make them have a do'over! hahaha

Ne

gary rith said...

OH YIPPEE! looks so good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels