Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Friday, September 19, 2008

Conversations With Things Around The House

[As I pass by the fridge on my way to fold some clothes, I hear]
Pssst.  Farmer*s Wife?
ME:  Yeah?
It's me, Tonic.
ME:  Yeah?  What's up?
It's Friday.  You know what that means, right?
ME:  It means video and popcorn night and nooooooo schedule?  Whoop!
Well, what about Vodka?
ME:  What about her?
You gonna' let her and I mix it tonight?
ME:  No, can't.  Vodka ran out before the hurricane and haven't been by the liquor store lately.
Well, it's kind of lonely in here.
ME:  Lonely?  But, you've got milk, Sunny D, and V-8 Splash in there?
Yeahhhh, um.  They're kinda' square.
ME:  Oh.  Okay.  I guess I could move you to the back fridge with the beer and the cokes.
That'd be GREAT!  Farmer*s Wife?
ME:  Yeah?
YOU ROCK!!!
ME:  I know.  ;-D
Happy Friday!!!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not exactly sure why, but this definitely had me crackin' up!

gary rith said...

ahhh FRIDAY!
FW, this cold as you guessed is a stinker, but our big city? We are maybe 200 miles north of NY and the city of Ithaca has more cows around than people!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

lis, these are the things that sometimes run through my head. And, I laugh to myself. So, therefore, I like to share in case someone else gets my sense of humor. ;-)

gary Have I mentioned that I heart cows?

Jay said...

I feel much better about all the conversations I have with my bottle of Tequila now. ;-)

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

I need to hit the liquor store myself. ;) I pass it everyday when I go to the gym but I feel bad bringing my kid in there w/ me just to get my fix. LOL

You're so funny!

Anonymous said...

Sadly, the contents of my fridge never talk to me. However, the bottle of gin I bought for dh has been whimpering lately because there isn't any vermouth to go with it. And the olives are getting mouthy, too.

Labels