Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, September 21, 2008

LOVE STORY....

I heart this song. I woke up after having a bad dream about losing patience with Lil'Gal so I headed to her room to snuggle for the rest of the morning's twilight. The second time i awoke....patiently, peacefully, and well rested -- as we are now back on late church schedule since CCD is after the 10:am mass -- this song was in my head. I made my coffee humming it. I went to the bathroom to dress and paint my face into a beautiful masterpiece. I took Macxine and she and I rocked it out with this video we found on YouTube. The idea is that if you play it a million times? The mind will finally, hopefully, bore of the tune. So that a person may enjoy the tune at will without being drowned in it. Anyhow, it's a really good song. So, I dedicate this to Potter and Mrs. Potter as he had posted the cutest little tidbit this morning about how He and the Mrs. met and fell in love. A love story.... Happy [Love Song] Sunday!
Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big country music fan and have never heard that song! I love it. Cute video too. Thanks for sharing!

Em

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

em Taylor Swift! I love her! She wrote all the songs on her first CD. She reminds me of my Lil'Gal, only all grown up!

This is her latest release and I just LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

I only crave country music while pregnant but that song is really pretty as is she! Wow.

Sorry about your bad dream. I hate those.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know Taylor Swift's stuff pretty well, just hadn't heard that song yet. I like most of her songs. A couple of them (like "Our Song" and the one about her cheating boyfriend) are a little too high school for me, but I like the others!

Em

PS "Teardrops on My Guitar" is my favorite!

gary rith said...

;^)
thanks FW!

tt said...

Awwww, that made my heart swell! She was the opening act here a couple weeks ago for...um... for...um...shoot!...I can't remember his name...anywho...I don't think I've ever heard any of her songs. Of course I don't know who sings any of the songs I like most of the time..lol...
I dream about stuff that's gone wrong in my day too. I think it helps put things in perspective.
Now I gotta go read potters blog about how they met. I LOVE stories like that.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

[I've listened to this song about another ten times while watching the video off and on and multi-tasking kids charts and paperwork. Lil'Gal came home and we watched it two more time while eating "snack."]

hmmm-hmm-hm-hm hmhmm-hmm-hm-hm-hm-hu-hm....

Labels