Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pump up your Monday! Don't let it bring ya' down!

My list is waaaaay long today!  I've already made a trip to the Dollar Store after dropping off the youngins'.  Then, I've called in a doctor's appt, and prescription refills to be ready when I hit the road back to that side of town.
Though, I had to pop in here for a couple of things before I head out again.  On the way home this morning I heard this song (I was flipping stations until something good was on).  And, I thought?  What a great song for a Monday!  I'm gonna' share it so everyone starts their week out on the right foot! [You know you were totally jammin' down to that!] And, here's one more to totally top it off! Believe it or not? I actually vlogged a little music video to this but it kept timing out, or forgetting the music, etc. It was really funny though! Ha-ha! Guess, for my eyes only this time. But, here's the real thing. Give it a spin before you go on with your day! [Psst, It's okay if you were dancin' and punchin'! I do it all the time. Great morning workout!!!!] Don't let'em get ya' down! Happy Monday!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Knight said...

I really love the first one. That would wake me up on a Monday.

I get knocked down was played a lot as a warm-up in my dance classes in college. I always envision Jazz sprints across the floor now.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

knight me too! It totally jammed me up and I've been bouncin' around the house and my errands and duties all day!

Course, I'm a Gal who enjoys cleaning her toilets and stuff! ;-D

Gary's third pottery blog said...

ROCK OOOOONNNNNNNN!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Knight, the first one rocks!
Of course, she is too young & sweet to remember when it first came out, LOL... I'd crank this album and lay on the floor in front of the huge stereo component that also held the radio tuner and turntable. Come to think of it, I might just have this album down in the basement...

Labels