Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, October 20, 2008

In the Window of the Castle....

Boy Howdy! Lemme' tell ya'? Last night I was all skip-to-my-lou and ready for Monday. This morning? Not so much. I did manage to get the kids to school irresponsibly late, but timely for the pledges. They were well fed and full of piggies in blankets and juice, barretts in the hair, shoes on, "cowgirl up cap" on for me and the box of cowboy tissues -- because, A Gal has to accessorize. Yep. Yep. Tylenol and sudafed taken in route which kicked in, finally, half way to the pumkin' patch. And, had ran it's course and been eliminated half way in route back to school. One loud video and five happy children chiming in to the "yodelin' cowboy." :-D That was not the face I made. But, it was a great trip and wonderful weather. Last year we ate lunch there in sweltering heat. Mrs. P was smart this year with a crisp and early trip. For that, I was :-D. And, we got lots of little pumkins to paint at the party on Friday. So, I walk in the door ready to hit the couch, bed, floor rest of my day and I tripped over Gremlins on their way out. Crap-Diddly! And, the sons-of-bleaches left dishes and trash scattered about! The beds were all unmade! Probably multiplying... fast and furry little suckers, they are. Anyhow, seein' as I was starving and in great need for more tylenol? I hit the fridge and ravaged every container of left overs made myself a fantastic fiesta taco salad so that I could get right to work on the house...well fed and energized! Then? I caught the cricket and fed him to the frog in the jar. [I caught a frog last night while DH investigated the strange noise outside Lil'Gal's window.] Then, I changed laundry and made wasted five minutes strewn across the bed. Well, one of them. But, THEN? I loaded my webpages and tabs and read my comments while checkin out the latest happenings in my bloggie neighborhood. Guess what?? The Princess from One More Fairy Tale has given me a room in her castle! Yeah, if you go there [I sware if the click linkie thing doesn't work I'm going to flip my lid] and scroll down a bit you will see me on the right? Looking out my window (the one with the corn growing out of it) and enjoying a nice BIG glass of wine! [She knows me well already!!!] Pretty cool! Yeah, so I totally snaked it. It's over on my side bar ;-D. Cuz' I don't know how to make stuff like that. Heck. I'm still trying to get a stupid text box in the tractor pic I downloaded for the "sexy tractor" award I was makin' to give to all my bloggies!!!
I'll get back to that as soon as I make the invitations for our "Fall Costume I hate Halloween Party" on the 31st, make the tractor costume for Farmer, Jr. for Friday's school costume party, clean the house, prepare the casserole for tomorrow's dinner [it's Gymnastics day], paint the example pumkin for the party on Friday and locate my brain.
And, the best part about Mondays???  CBS has a great T.V. line up!  Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  So this evening?  I'm going to lock the doors to the bathroom and fill up the Queen of Sheba tub [and, the wine glass -- they go hand in hand after all] while ignoring the rapping at the door....:-)

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the tylenol and sudafed is working for you cuz it aint for me...I am thinking I may have the flu...Ahhh. And our annual trip to the pumpkin patch is this Friday so I have to 'cowgirl' up myself, ugg. I plan on hunkering down with some hot tea and chilling in front of the TV tonight as well...

Happy Monday Night...

Anonymous said...

LADIES... SURE FIRE CURE HERE .. SERIOUS MOMENT.. RARELY HAPPENS..

1 HOT TUB OF WATER.. AS HOT AS YOU CAN STAND IT.

1 FULL MUG OF HOT TOMATO JUICE (I MAKE MINE A VIRGIN MARY,, JUST FOR THE ADDED FLAVOR)

SOAK IN TUB... DRINK MUG OF YUMMY..

REMOVE SELF FROM TUB AND DRY OFF... INSERT SELF IN BED WITH BUNCHES OF BLANKETS..

DO NOT... I MEAN IT LADIES.. DO NOT KICK THE BLANKETS OFF.. YOU WILL REALLY BE SICK IF YOU KICK THE BLANKETS OFF...

SLEEP UNTIL YOU SOAK THE BED WITH SWEAT.... WAKE UP.. THROW BEDDING IN WASHER... AND WHALLLAAA YOU ARE BETTER...

THE QUEEN OF NO MAN'S LAND....yea,, not letting me sign in again today... but it's me...

Anonymous said...

Wait...you have a TV *and* a Queen of Sheba tub in your bathroom? Sounds like a cure for what ails you...

And can someone show me how to make blog awards? I'd love to gift those out!

Come on by and check out what we won from Root & Sprout!!

Major.Sunshine said...

Ooooh... when I get to work (which is where your castle window is stored)... I'm so going to turn the background green for you!! Glad you liked it... follow the Queen's directions and get well soon!!

Kelly Dawn said...

ok so I SO have to see a picture of the tractor costume! Have to! please share :)

Kelly

Gary's third pottery blog said...

hope you're better FW!

Labels