Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lookie what I STOLE!

Lookie what I stole! Shhhh, don't tell. I don't want the cyber police knocking on my door. The Fairy Tale Princess doesn't know it's missing yet.
"The Last Unicorn" is one of my all time childhood favorite movies!  I was so into Unicorns as a child because they were so beautiful and magical.  I loved Pegasus' too.  
My dream was to breed a unicorn and a pegasus to create a "Pega-corn." That's what I called it.
My mom was worried I had begun a cult because I had all of my pretty folders and unicorn icons placed perfectly on my chest of drawers.  NOOOO, I didn't use the folders or play with the icons.  I just sat there and admired their beauty...for hours.  And, I'd day dream of somewhere far, far, away and magical.
So, you can't blame me for stealing this picture.  And, it does have my name on it and all. Besides, it was barely hanging on her wall by scotch tape.  So, no harm done.  In fact, it's almost like she wanted me to steal it.  Seriously?  Who leaves something of such great value, scotch taped to their castle wall?  Am I right?
I just hope she doesn't come find me and take it back.  Because I want it.  It's mine.  I totally *heart* it...
She did host a lesson on how to make my own little graphics like this.  But, I've been too busy lazy to get around to doing it.  So, I've resorted to thievery.  [Chicken Biskets.  I just realized it's Sunday and I stole on the sabbath.  Diddly.  Time to go confess again. *sigh*]
Happy Sunday!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I forgive you, if that counts for anything!!!!!!!!!

Just Me said...

Well she had to know a lil piece of tape was not going to keep it there. I totally believe you will be forgiven. Doesn't count stealing when scotch tape is used. ;-)

Major.Sunshine said...

hey fruit loop!! I knew you'd steal it... that's why I made you and extra copy!! Give me mine back and scroll down to the bottom of my page for your copy because it matches your background!! LOL

Major.Sunshine said...

Geeze... I go to all the trouble of getting double prints and she still takes mine!!

Major.Sunshine said...

Wouldn't mind so much, but when she couldn't pry the tape off... she just took the wall with it!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good weekend. I am glad to hear from you, it had been a bit. I have been so busy I have been trying to keep my head straight and I am getting ready to go back to school to. Lucian is doing better his esophagus was more open this last dilation thanks for all of the thoughts they mean alot. The prayers they definitely help. I am a strong believer in prayer. I hope to hear from you again soon. xoxoxox kayla

Labels