Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yummy! Oh, yes, it is!

Doesn't this look yummy?  Bread (sticks in rolls) with pepperoni, bacon and/or black olives? 
If these don't hit your fancy, I'm sure the recipe could be adapted to personal preference!
Yumm.  Here's the link!   Pillsbury's Yummy Bread recipes!
[Don't forget to hit the pillsbury website first to get signed up for the $$$$ savings in printable coupons they send directly to your "inbox." Then, these tasty treats won't just be yummy -- they'll be cheap!] Enjoy! Happy Saturday!
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Kelly Dawn said...

umm oh yeah those look delicous!!! I need some..will you make them for me :)

Kelly

Gary's third pottery blog said...

you better believe those look GOOD--just needs a cold glass of beer right there!
btw---nice little turtle up there, thanks FW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for olives and bacon, looks really yummy indeed!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

gonna try something like it, yes ideedy....

Just Me said...

I think I might try these. They really do look yummy.

Prohomemaker.Com said...

They're made with breadstick dough (now you can see it) ... Funny appealed to me, too, FW --- boy we think alike

Labels