Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, December 25, 2008

YAY Santa!! Merry Christmas to Vlog!

Hmmmm. It is 1:23 in the morning. I know! I know, right!? But, Santa's coming!! Well, okay, he hit our house already. I missed him though cuz' I was assembling the Barbie/Princess three story house to help Santa out. DH checked on me a time or to judge my skills see if I needed help. He added some input and I kicked him out. Because last year he got so frustrated with the way easier assembly project than Barbie's Dream House for her Princess Pals, that he stripped screws, left out some dowls, and glue? Out of the Question. Anyhow, then Santa threw out the extra Santa stuff. And, I was good about hiding the tags, boxes, and packing materials. So, I was handing Santa the big bag of bubble gum that the kids love and have been dying to have, chew, purchase to chew but I will never buy them. Only, I dropped the bag and bubble gum went everywhere! Geeze! So, Santa requested I help no more said to leave it there on the floor and the children would realize what a hurry he was in. While sharing some candies he left for their stockings as well (cuz' we all know I despise candy, especially when my children are eating it) I knocked over the platter of half eaten cookies and the praline I saved from MILs for Santa. (CRAP! Dirty Praline, and I was so hoping Santa wouldn't want it and would leave it for me)! Santa flew up the chimney, so nice for him to escape right? DH came in and complaining that I might wake the kids and questioned why I was up so late! SHHHHEIST! Yes, he did offer to mean well but get in my way help but I reminded him of how much of a pain in the @$$ it is with two Santas in the house exhausted he was and that I should just finish up. Though, I did give him the job of running fly man should a child sleep walk due to the spilled bubble gum and cookies and all...interception so they wouldn't find me hiding tags and bags from those stocking stuffers. I wrote a song for my bloggies. I so want to vlog it now with Macxine but it's a sure fire to wake the house. So, I'll be sure not to lose my interpretation to "Alvin & the Chipmunks" great Christmas song. So, hang in there. I'll vlog it. Just have to get some shut eye, and find a time and place where...I can sing....full tune. Merry Christmas Y'all and to all a Good Healthy, Warm, Loving and Safe night. I couldn't wish anything less than all the best for everyone I know. Merry Thursday, for us all I pray..... :-D
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Jay said...

Merry Christmas!

Just Me said...

Wishing you and yours a winning holiday season!!

From the batting cages to the baseball fields, our team wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

:^)
thanks FW, and merry to you too!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. Hope all went well today and that you and DH are relaxing together now, basking in the glow of Santa's gifts and the joy he brought your children!

Em

Anonymous said...

Your Santa experience cracks me up! Can't wait to hear the song. :)

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas indeed!

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Isn't that the way -- Christmas Eve I got to bed at 4:00 and Christmas Day night night 4:30 ... I can't wait for a "long winter's nap."

Labels