Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday's ROCK! Uh, yes they do too....

I love Monday's!  Most people hate them.  Nah, not me! Not only is it the beginning of the week, it's the one day that gives you an inkling and insight into what is to come for the rest of the week.
Monday's are fair!  Monday's are awesome!  Monday's tell you the truth and set out the pattern for the week but they are fair.  They don't play games and tiddle-piddle...they lay it out there fair and square!
Homework, doctor's appointments, spelling tests, reading assignments, extracurricular activities and the weekly calendar are aaaaaa-lllllll laid out on Monday.
And, you know what's ever better?  
Monday nights have the awesome-est, bestest-eeev-er, fabtastically, laugh-out-loud-funny television line up!  Well, for me, anyhow.  The only thing CBS did to screw up my Monday nights, was to move "New Adventures of Old Christine" to Wednesdays.  Totally crapped out my week for awhile.
But, I have it under control now.  Me and DH have re-worked our schedule.  Starting Wednesday, we are getting back to the TV night/treadmill time routine.  We'd start tomorrow with his show but h/we have a steak dinner to go to.  I, of course, am opting out because it's a whole lot of work for a good/great steak when I can make one at home and get the homework done, kids bathed, and the other things done in a timely -- semi-stress free pending no theft or klepto0mania manner.
Yeah, give up a good steak to tend to the household.  Can't help the control freak in me and all.
Anyhow, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men...what a way to round out my Monday.  Yeah, the lunches still need to be made.  There's two more loads of laundry to be folded.  One article is half written and the other half researched and child tested.
But, I'm having a LOL evening. :-)
Monday's ROCK!!!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up...I spent my evening in school and listening to DH whine about the directions to his box dinner being ripped off when he tore the tape. I didn't cook, I had class *wink*.

No TV for me, but I am looking forward to American Idol this week.~C

Anonymous said...

I made myself quit working at 9:00 so I could watch the last hour of the new season of 24 uninterrupted. My husband FORGOT to record How I Met Your Mother, though. Arg. At least he remembered The Big Bang Theory. We think Sheldon is an exaggerated (and older) version of Jacob. LOL!

Jennybean said...

HEHE sounds like a good night!

Email me about the interview thing, I want to question you! lol!

jennybean0104 at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Monday is Cub Scout night (or rather, every other Monday). What is this "TV" you speak of?

Trying to catch up from a weekend away from computer usage.

Jay said...

Monday is also "No Reservations" with Anthony Bourdain night! Love that show.

tt said...

I agree 100% about Mondays...that's my only day off...sometimes. ;)
Woo-hoo!

Labels