Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Want More....I Know More Wants Me!

I want more!  I'm loving what I'm doing and I want to expand.  I want to review more, and write more, and I also want to find great venues to Shout Out Root & Sprout!
I want it to take off and fly!  Fly high, high, HIGH!  And, I want to fly too!
I know if you want it, know it, and believe it, you will "will" it into reality!  I'm ready!  I'm willing!   I want to expand and grow a new career from home.  Baby steps?  No, I want to run and jump from the mountain and fly over the sea!
More?  Here I am!  I'm ready!  Give me wings!
Happy Tuesday, Y'all!


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

The Queen said...

While I am still searching for my "work from home job" you don't know how happy I am for you, and how proud I am of you...

I love it when I get to watch fellow bloggies, who have opened their life, thier love, their home and their blog, succeed at what they are trying to do.

I love watching you balance it all while walking the tightrope of life..without a net..

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

To The Queen, thank you. <3

Major.Sunshine said...

*does a little happy dance for you*... and sacrafices the next child that lips off!

Woohoo...

Shit... I think I stubbed my toe on your page! OUCH!! OUCH!! *hops around on one foots with tears in my eyes*

I know you're having a good time and all, but when you get a chance could you get the hubs to fix the front step!!

*hobbles away mumbling*

(((LUVS)))

g-man said...

I hope that more finds you and gives you all it has.

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Me too! Right now I want/need more time so I can devote to Root & Sprout. As it is, I have to give 20 hours to an office job to pay the bills. I am looking forward to Root & Sprout soaring so high that it will pay the bills and I put all my free time towards writing! That or the lottery, but I know there are much better odds with Root & Sprout!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Princess, sorry about the toe, but thanks for the happy dance! I love a happy dance!

g-man, thanks guy!

Debbie, right!? ;-) It's coming!

Labels