Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Look What I stole found!

Isn't it pretty!  I stole found it over at BaseBall Mom's place.  Isn't she sweet!  I could say a "Sweet-Heart" LOL!
You know what I realized today?  She only has two followers on her blog.  Oh, sure.  Lot's of us read her and and run into her over at other blogs as well.  But, I just feel like I need to pimp her out a little and see if we can't get more faces on her "Follow Me" gadget.
I mean, it really is good for the ego.  To click into your blog and go, "Hey!?  I have a new follower!  Someone finds me interesting enough to post their little pic up there as a Follower."
And, all is forever right in our world.  Okay, well, it's happy for the moment anyhow.
So, click the title or click the scruffy man with the glasses and mustache on the right cuz' he'll be stalking her place for awhile. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to VALENTINE'S DAY!
So, DH walks in yesterday with a little vase with some roses in it!  For Meeeeeee? I inquire. SMOOCH! Yep, for me.  How sweet.  And, even after he bought FW a brand new ride!!!
What I'd really love to give him for Valentine's Day is about three inches of rain.  Everywhere.  If I could make that happen I'd be the best wife in the world.  [Okay, I already am and it's next to impossible to top me...but, you know what I mean.]  :-D
We have some friends coming over this afternoon.  They are bringing their youngins and we are going to make heart shaped mini-cakes and let the kids go crazy decorating them.  Then, we will send the kids to "go crazy" outside to run the five acres while we prepare a steak dinner over some sweet, red vino!
Can't top that for Valentine's, can ya?!
Well.  Only if you could make three inches of rain.  *sigh*
I'll be back.  I've got some windows to clean (I know, there I go teasing the birds again!) and then I need to write my book review and submit my second article to my EDITOR (I love saying that!). 
Then, when I have time, I'm going to try and figure this whole "Twitter" thing out.  :-)
Happy V-Day!

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Juggling Act said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Have fun making those cakes. Follow me on twitter @ppocket once you take the plunge. I'll follow you back :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the PERFECT day to me!

Jay said...

Be sure to follow me on Twitter too!

http://twitter.com/Jayman3768

Anonymous said...

Hope your adult steak dinner is great! Sounds wonderful! Happy v-day!

Em

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Those hearts are hawt!
The NY Times had an article about south Texas drying up, DANG, what's going on??????
OK, Baseball Mom is my pal, I shall go on over and....

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Hubby bought me roses, too! And the girls. He's a pretty good guy. We are baking pizza as I write for our Valentine Pizza party. I'm on twitter so when you get over there, find me. Also, check out this post for help with Twitter: It's Easier Than You Think and be sure to watch the tutorial link on How To Use TweetDeck (#2). I highly recommend the tweetdeck, it makes Twitter so much easier.

Just Me said...

Thanks for the shout out. :) Made my day. You are a speical gal al'right.

Happy valentin's Day to my favorite Farmer*s Wife.

The Queen said...

Well, I'm off to baseball mom's to spread the love.. Yes.. I read her all the time,, but I never thought to hit the follow thingy

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy hearts day! Your meal sounded fabulous. :)
I can't follow...it's a blogger thing and I use wordpress...

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I made a roast chicken and served it on the dishes I reeled him in with on our second date (antque, red Aynsley bone china). Don't know if he remembered, but I did. :-)

Labels