Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, February 15, 2009

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! BLOG ALL ABOUT IT!

Yeah, um.  Just a little note.  In case you missed my most recent post. You know, the one before this one where I was all "Twitterin'" myself out there. So, apparently? My inbox is still empty.  And, my Gmail is unavailable.  And, um, I'm now on Twitter... I'm needy. BB is right. FW is needy, but you love me anyway, right? You could click here if you feel like it and are in any way or not curious. So, I'm going to run to the fridge and pour the last sip of Valentine's Day wine in my glass and I'll be right back to catch up. So, comment, email, twitter away! I'm ready. I'm waiting. I'm....., well..... ................................... Humor me?
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

The Queen said...

I am now following you on twitter.. me...the Queen.. a true and loyal stalker of the farmer's wife...

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

The Queen, You so rock my blog, I mean My Space, wait, my....well, you just Twitter me! And, I like that! :-D

Anonymous said...

I'm hardly ever on twitter, but I will click on you there. :)
Sorry, we were out and about this weekend. Plus DH took 8 days off, which is a really long time to give up my internet habits...

Labels