Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy Bee; and a published review!

The Fragrance Collection, by Glade Posted using ShareThis
Howdy all!!!
I've been busier than an ants nest around here this week!  Sheeze, this morning I couldn't figure out why I was dragging -- other than the exhaustion from the past four days -- but then I realized I made the coffee, I just never poured the coffee so I could drink the coffee!
I remedied that while baking up a bubbly hot casserole for the teachers lunch today at the school.  Sheeze, WonderMom has me jumping like water on a cast iron griddle with all the end of the year projects, field trips, sock hop party, lions, tigers and bears OH MY!!
I popped in a few of y'alls blogs last night to say hello and catch a read.  I'll be back!  I'm counting down the hours to my Weekend and FWFD!!!  Although, I'll be at the school again, allllll day long tomorrow for the chicken plate bar-b-q fundraiser!
Come tomorrow evening around movie time it'll be me, you and a glass full of spirits! :-)
Keep looking for me!  I'm NOT MIA, I'm MIEverwhere!
Laugh out loud and giggle today -- oh go read and comment at my review of Glade!


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

whoa, can't catch you, you're moving too fast!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

we both need to slow down! I will if you will!

Together We Save said...

I feel the same way you do.

Krishna said...

I just might have to try that lotus smell now.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Thanks Y'all! I know, Warp-Super Speed ahead!!!

Krishna, the three wicked candle will last forever and is also made from soy. The diffuser is wonderific!!!

If y'all are wondering, just read my review -- Farmer*sWife tells no lies!

Labels