Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, July 13, 2009

FREE MONOPOLY TOWN GAME!!!

Howdy All! Guess what?! I got to review a copy of the Monopoly Town game with the kids! They LOVED it and I loved it because it was simple enough for them to play on their own. To read my full review, click here! ;-) Guess what's BETTER? Root & Sprout is giving a copy away! Just click this link here: Root & Sprout: Giveaway Monopoly Town! All you have to do to enter to win is comment. Yep! That's it! AT Root & Sprout Lis likes to keep things simple and fun! So go comment! Send your friends to try and win too (they can comment for themselves for for you! LOL!)! If you Digg this and you DIGG ME, then please be sure to click the Digg This button above this blog post! The better my stats, the better stuff I receive to giveaway! ;-) Thanks and good luck WINNING!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Lis Garrett said...

Thanks so much for posting this!

Labels