Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, July 26, 2009

WINNERS: Expo Markers

Howdy y'all,
Super sorry about the extra long delay in getting this done -- I had article deadlines and my Daddy came in and my birthday and yada-yada here I am.
So, there were two prizes up for grabs.  The seven count multi-colored pack and the three count multi-colored pack.
By my fancy, tech method of paper slips in a lidded jar -- shaken, not stirred -- the winners are by random drawing:
7 pack = The Queen!
3 pack = Kcinnova!
Congrats Ladies!  Email me your addresses (again) so I can get these shipped out this week!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

The Queen said...

yea... and i dmed you my new address here at the castle... check your twitter mail...

luvs and thanks..

Labels