Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, August 17, 2009

MISSISSIPPEEEE!

M-I- crooked letter, crooked letter, -I- crooked letter, crooked letter, -I- hump back, hump back, -I-

Yep! Left Texas this a.m., trotted through Louisiana, crossed the Mississippi river (too cool), and bridged over to Mississippi on our way to Alabama!

Tomorrow, we head on to Georgia!

Kids have been great. Hubby's been patient & an excellent travel companion.

Still can't upload photos via my phone :-((

So, untl I find a way to bypass these browser issues, etc. I'll have to wait for the LT.

Happy Monday Y'all!
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I've been following the trail on Facebook :-)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Have a great trip!

Alice said...

I love your wit! Miss ya girl! Have some fun for me. I can't seem to get out from under this rock.:-)

Labels