Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Super Saturday!! I bounce back!

Yes, I do.  I do indeed. I bounce back quite quickly!  You wouldn't believe what a nice day this has been.  Kids have been grand!  The weather couldn't be more fantabulous -- had I special ordered it!

You just couldn't ask for a more spectac-terrific day!  Okay, well you could ask.  But, it would be moot.

Baby'Bro, the Teenager, came out to spend the night and hang out with us today.  I about gasped because he is so dang handsome!  Every time I see him, he just gets more adorable.  I can't get over what a gentleman he is -- at 14 (15 in January).

To the teen Gals I have to say, not only is he a hunk in a package?  But, he's kind and considerate too!  Whoo! AAAaaaand, he can play the guitar.  Yep.  And, he and a couple of friends are putting together a little band.

BTW, I have three fabo brothers.  I'm one lucky sister.

My pendulum tends to swing long on the high end and short on the lows.  I know yesterday I was all P!$$ and Moan, but today?  I'm wearing bells!  And, yesterday is a faint memory like faded pages of a book lost in the attic for a generation...  I can hardly believe I was such a crank.

Anyhow, we got the dogs out mid morning and played with them while listening to the Teenager play a variety of tunes; those he's written himself and a collaboration of Beetles and Jonas Brothers.  He can also play, ummm, what are they called....Daughtry?  Something like that.

Then we loaded up for a few errands and to pick up a new board game or two and some MEAT!  Too pretty outside NOT to grill.  I'm doing beef ribs tonight.  YUM!  I love to grill.

A few rounds of UNO and I'm hoping for a round of frisbee.  But seein' as the kids are setting up Monopoly, I guess first, I'll be making a few rounds past GO.

So far, this has been a SUPER Saturday!  I hope same goes for you. ;-)


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful day ... Never got to sleep Friday night (6 a.m. to bed) but did manage a nice dinner tonight and a good shop at Rite Aid.

Yellow Beads said...

Glad you had a great Saturday. I have been fighting a sinus infection so haven't been doing much this weekend but relaxing!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

yay for good days and great music. Im all over the place with my days/moods too!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Busy, busy, busy! But it's all good... just tiring.

Don't forget to play along tomorrow and post your pictures from your windows/doorway!

Labels