Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kid Conversations: Santa's coming.

Lil'Gal: "Here Mom, here's some of my stuff to put in your closet."

A few minutes later she emerges once more from her room, "Here Mom. This stuff is special so put it up safe."

Repeat again a few minutes later, "This stuff can stay in the living room."


Me: "What are you doing?"


Lil'Gal: "Cleaning my room and making room for my new toys from Santa Clause."


Me: "Well why are you giving me all your cr@p?"


Lil"Gal: "I didn't give you ALL my crap, I gave some cr@p to my brother too."



Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Prohomemaker.Com said...

I love it!

Funny today, I was on the phone with my Mom and had to close myself in the pantry to tell her I got him 300 thread count sheets for $22 on Overstock

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Bwahahahaha... now where did she learn that from??

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA! OMG - that's so funny!

Dez said...

OH HOW CUTE!!! Now, that's My Lil Gal!!Be sure and put that in her scrapbook!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Goodness, she is a GENIUS. Independent minded too!

Labels