Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PICTURE POST! Finally!

I haven't posted pictures in ages.  So, in an effort to get back on track and caught up; I finally loaded 100 + pictures to the LT from my camera.  Here are a few snapshots from over the holidays!







I forget the story on this calf.  If the Mama died or just rejected him.  But, the hand's daughter at my FIL's ranch has been bottle feeding her.  We went up Thanksgiving Weekend and Lil'Gal got to bottle feed (I missed it; no pic :-o ) and then the kids calmly approached the calf.  Adorable, right?

These need to be framed and put on the wall. ;-)




This one is also from the ranch.  I'm posting it because I just have a thing about windmills.  I don't know what it is but I love'em.



Our Christmas Donkey (church Christmas Eve pageant)



Someone is excited about Santa.   Actually, she was dawning her Angel Costume but all the while all she could think about was when Mass was over we were going to BeBe and PaPas for presents! ;-)



And, here is a family picture from Christmas Eve.  I have to tell you that these are hard to come by.  Hubby and I are not the most photogenic people.  It seems whenever one of us looks really good, the other one has a stupid expression on his/her face.

The kids come by it pretty naturally; of course,  most kids are photogenic anyhow, right?

So, Merry Christmas!  I'll be back with more soon!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

what a fantastic family!!!!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

and I could take that calf home, sweet thing that it is

Anonymous said...

The fam looks great! Thanks for sharing the pics! Those farm pics are reminiscent of some ones my parents have of my brother and me when we were little. Priceless!

Em

Anonymous said...

new post up now! come on over when you have a chance! :)

Em

PS, happy new year!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures! I have a thing for windmills, too. :-)

Prohomemaker.Com said...

Great family photo, and I finally get to see the snorer up close. :-)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Oh, YEA!! Family pic!!
And those pics with the calf are so very cute! :)

Labels