Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

One night...

This song was playing on the 80s station on the way to church this morning.

Returned home for chore and couponing only to discover it had returned. So, I figured, "Hey! Why not share!"

Enjoy!



The 80s... Full of color and big hair, LOL! Too bad the videos are so cr@ppy on YouTube.

Happy Sunday, almost Nose-to-the-Grind day.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not another earworm! I didn't even have to click the link and I'm humming along...

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

KC, Sorry. It happened to me and being infiltrated, the musical parasite inside me forced me to share.... Against my will. ;-D

Labels