Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WIN! A book! CRESCENDO!!

Awhile back, I read Hush, Hush. Then, I let my 15 year old brother read it.  He liked it as much as I did.

Now, there is a sequel! :-)  Crescendo!!

And, the author, Becca Fitzpatrick, is giving a signed copy away along with an audio version and a poster! (Your kids can put it in their locker, or you can do like I did with my Edward poster and put it behind your closet door will no one will know but you and you can enjoy all to yourself!) :-D

Here's the trailer for it!



Cool right?  TOTALLY!

Click HERE to see Becca's page and enter the contest!  It's super easy, see what I did here?  I'm already in!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels