Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

These Old Jeans | Quazen

Today's content. Well, yesterday's. But it was published today. Ever have a pair of jeans that fit like an old favorite T-Shirt? Well, this is my story.
Pop over if you want to read; I appreciate the traffic! (I get paid by the traffic!)
Happy Tuesday!!!! Sweet Peaches and Cream it is a fabulous day!
A little about comfort clothes, These Old Jeans | Quazen

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Cinette said...

I had a pair of those - until the crotch ripped out of them when lifting a large bag of dog food at the grocery store:0)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Cinette, that is too funny! Though, not at that moment I am sure.

Labels