Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, February 21, 2011

Nickels, Dimes and Dollars



OK.  Actually, just pennies.  Pennies a day that is.  But, at the end of the month they total into nickels, dimes and quarters; the occasional dollar.

I'm talking about my earnings via my Triond content and my google ad clicks there.  For example, my content has earned 50 cents in the past ten days, but just today I earned an additional 37 cents from ad clicks on that content!  Now, you start adding that up day by day and I AM earning a few bucks here and there.

I'm thankful to the friends I've made over there who visit and comment on my content, and to the tweople who click my twitter links, and to my FB peeps who follow me around -- and, to y'all.  My blog friends.  Those couple of seconds you take out of your day just for lil'ol me are really appreciated.

For those of you new here with me, I have a widget on the left side bar that has links to my most current articles and recipes published through Triond.  So, if you are curious (or hungry) click through to find something new.

AND, I know that some people find google ads on blogs annoying but in support of them -- I've earned over $20.00 with those little babies over there on the left side bar.   Unfortunately, google doesn't pay on those until you reach $100.00.  But, then you can be paid via PayPal or check mailed directly to your little mailbox at your house.

So, I'm 1/5th of the way to my $100 bucks!!  [Feel free to give your mouse some extra electronic exercise by left clicking on those ads over there.   After all, the mouse needs attention too.] :-D

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks, and thank you, and that I appreciate your support and for reading me, and following me, and friending me, and clicking on me!

With that, here's a little song by 'Cindi' that I felt appropriate for this post and conversation...



Happy Monday!!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels