Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BOOK WINNER!!

So, the big day is here!  The winner of another great book is about to be announced.

But first, I want to say thank you to my new follower!  I hope I keep you entertained, enlightened, and seeing life from the greener side of the grass ;-)

On to the giveaway for a copy of 'The Promises She Keeps', by Erin Healy.  My assistants are in la escuela so I had no one to video a more formal drawing.  Which left me doing it myself (boring, I know).  So, I collected the entries on slips of paper, folded them up real small, mixed them around, and closed my eyes and drew a slip.

I'm in hurry so I'm not taking the time to post a little picture of the slip but the winner is MELISSA!!!

Thank you to everyone who participated and who helped share this giveaway and our love of books -- especially free books!  I have a new book in my possession.  A big book of which I have read the first chapter and I find there is something magical about it.  If that is a hint as to what it might be about.  And, it is set in a time I usually don't read about unless it involves princesses and fairy tales. :-)

I'll be posting that review when I finish this big, bad boy AND will be offering a giveaway copy thanks to the nice people at Phenix & Phenix!

So, check back soon!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations Mellissa!!

Unknown said...

Hooray!! Woot Woot!

Labels