Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, September 15, 2011

At this TURNING POINT, find a free ebook!

Howdy friends, bloggies and book lovers! I've got an offer for you! :-D

Love books?

Love free books?

Love e-books?

Enjoy various genres including YA and THRILLERS?



Then, guess what!? I can hook you up with a free e-copy of Turning Point, a YA Thriller written by Melissa Luznicky Garrett.

ANYONE can get a free copy! There is no limit on who can get one!

There is no jumping through hoops, no tweet here, Facebook there, write a review here and there, etc.

Just post the Press Release on your blog when it comes out (Melissa will email it to you) and that is it!

TADA! You get a free copy to read.

I've already read it because I'm a beta reader for Melissa and I also get ARCs. :-D So, I can tell you it is a great little diddy of a thriller!

Click HERE for more details and for your FREE e-copy of Turning Point! It's that easy.

Happy 'It's the day before FWFD of the weeeeeeeeek!'

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels