Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, October 1, 2011

PRESS RELEASE: Turning Point (YAY!)


Convinced a fresh start is all she needs to escape the problems at home, seventeen year-old Jenna Lyons runs away in the middle of the night. But when her car breaks down on the outskirts of La Grange, Missouri, population less than a thousand, she gets sucked into the small town, and one family in particular. Jenna discovers there’s a liar in La Grange, and he’s deceived everyone. Now she must decide whether to run away from the truth, or blow his secret wide open.


“The tornado isn't the only thing that twists in this story--if you love dark characters with even darker secrets, TURNING POINT is for you!” ~Anne Riley, author of The Clearing

“TURNING POINT is a YA thriller that will rock your socks, young or old. You should add it to your wish list immediately. I recommend it to anyone who loves stories that expose hidden secrets.” ~Tegan Allan, review on Goodreads

Published by Create Space
ISBN 1461149703 (ISBN13: 9781461149705)

Available In Print and Online:

Melissa Luznicky Garrett is an author of adult and young adult novels. TURNING POINT is Melissa’s second published book. She lives with her husband and children in upstate New York, where she is currently at work on her next book. Connect with Melissa on her blog: http://www.MLGarrett.blogspot.com




THE FUN PART!!

This is the press release for my dear friend Melissa. Today is the official release of her second published book. And, with this.....*drum-roll*

I am offering one digital copy of this YA thriller to one lucky winner!! [Thank you Melissa for sponsoring this!]

All you have to do is comment why you think you'll like this book! 

That's it! Easy peasy! This giveaway will close at midnight CST on Saturday, October 15th. The winner will be announced on my blog and contacted via email (please provide your email or other link to contact you).

Happy Saturday and thanks for stopping by to check out this great announcement ;-)

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for Melissa's book! She is the best writer (and no, this is not her using another e-mail)

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Got to be honest, thrillers aren't usually my cup of tea, but I love Melissa's writing! Plus, it's based in my neck of the woods and that would be really fun to read. Good luck on the contest!

Alice said...

Oooooo! This book sounds GOOD! I love thrillers! And I love Melissa's writing. It would be wonderful to get to read this book! Please enter me in the drawing!:-)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Melissa #2; I see you on FB so I believe you are real and not MLGarrett faking herself, LOL!

Debbie and Alice, thanks for entering! Yes, Debs, you know Lis and her writing. Alice, you'll enjoy this 'capturing' book!!!

Thanks for your entries and please share with friends - who doesn't love a free book? It's a win-win regardless if you love it or aren't crazy for it. :-P

Anonymous said...

Oohhhh. I don't know what to put! I think I'll like this book because Lis is awesome, her writing is awesome, and her book is awesome! Plain awesome!

Unknown said...

*blushes*

And Debbie, I would say it's a *soft* thriller - a very character-driven story. :-D

Y'all are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'd love an e-copy of TURNING POINT. Contemporary YA's my favorite genre.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Callie, Thank you for your entry!

Labels