Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Post: Enjoy The Silence...

Happy Tuesday. Hope today brings all positive things for ya'.

I have a few extra, quiet, to-myself minutes this morning to enjoy the silence, peace and my coffee. I love the calm and quiet of the morning before the rest of the family gets up. Though, I'm not so ready to say that when my alarm goes off at 5:am. But, once I'm vertical - all is good. :-)

When did life get so busy that I have to nickel and dime my blogging time? I remember the days when I'd sometimes post twice, even three times a day - especially, if it was something humorous.

*sigh* 'Tis life. 'Tis kids. 'Tis a calendar that stays booked months in advance. :-) But, I'm blessed to have such a full schedule.

Two more weeks, well eight-and-a-half school days until three + weeks of Holiday break freedom! Me and the kids count down the days by tests and extra-curricular activities. :-D

[Peeking at the clock] ooooh, I still have four minutes left. Sweet!

Let's just enjoy the silence, shall we? ..............................   ..........................   ......................



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Depeche! And welcome back to your own blog ;) I don't always comment on everything, but this is quite an occasion to see you back here :D

Not long until the holiday madness at all.

Labels