Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Monday, January 2, 2012

Blogging from the iPad

Our internet has been down here at the house for a few days now. It was being weird before that too.

Anyhow, I've wanted to blog and was going to write my first post of 2012 but when I went to upload a picture it wouldn't take. This apparently has something to do with the lack of Flash which (I've read) Steve Jobs had a great disdain for.

I did a little research and found that BlogPress had a great iPhone app and now an iPad app that would help fix this issue. But, I couldn't find 'that' app. All I could find was WordPress and a few others.

BUT, I did find this blogger app and so I'm trying it out as a test this morning.

So, let me know if it works. (The picture is of Brandi and the kids used an app to decorate her for Christmas). :-P


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

One issue I already had was that under labels it doesn't pull up my list of labels - thus, I might be creating more of the same thing just titlled slightly different.

But, it did put the photo up. However, I had no choice in the location.

Unknown said...

Ha! That's a hilarious picture. :-D

Labels