Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Saturday, January 14, 2012

PLEASE VOTE: Lil'Gal's 4-H Homemaking Photo Entry

Howdy Y'all. I need your input and fast as I have to get this photo printed and on foam board and ready to turn in on Tuesday.

Lil'Gal took several photos with two 'set ups' to enter in the photography division under 'animals' for the Livestock show this year. I need you to vote on two things:

A) Vote on your favorite pic in both the tea party and the basket photo shoots

B) Vote on your favorite pic/shoot of all and please tell me why. I don't know what guidelines the judges use in selecting and ranking photos. So I need to know what you think about the pic or the set up or how it made you feel, etc. Just a tidbit if you can as to why this was your favorite.

NOTE: The pics are at full pixelation so feel free to click on it and view them full screen or large because the entry is required to be printed as an 8 x 10.

THANK YOU!! FYI, I will let Lil'Gal pick from the top two voted pics for her submission. And, yes. She took these by herself although I was part of her crew to put the bunnies back on the mat (like a million times, LOL). :-)

PHOTO SHOOT 1:

Photo A

Photo B

Photo C
PHOTO SHOOT 2:


Photo A

Photo B

Photo C
Thank you! I'll post the winning pic and her entry selection as soon as I have received enough feedback. I'd like to order the print tomorrow midday for one hour pick up. (In case Walmart's print has issues so I can have printed somewhere else).


THANK YOU for taking the time to share your thoughts!


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote photo A in both shots because you can see each bunny the best.

SO cute, by the way!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

THX Melissa!

Mushy Brown said...

I like "A" in both, but "C" in the basket is a close second in that setup. In the tea party "A", the bunnies look more like they are enjoying each other's company. In the basket "A", I like that you can see both bunnies so well. Hope this helps! :)

Anonymous said...

I think A in both sets as the bubbies are really clear, and my favourite overall photo is A of set 2 because the contrast of the pink on the green really ofsets well, and you can see the pink of both bunnies eyes very clearly. Also I could write a million cute captions for that one :D

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I like A best in each shoot and the tea party A shot best overall. It's mor fun than the basket one. In both A pictures you can see the bunnies faces better.

Just Me said...

My favorites are A - For the Tea Party. (The Bunnies look more interested in the tea party.)
B - Basket. (I like how they are closer together in the shot)

Over all shot, A - Tea Party.

They are all really cute!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Thanks y'all! She decided to go with photo A from the tea party shoot! Now to get it printed at Walmart, picked up and on the foam board for submission! :-)

Knight said...

Oh man I missed the deadline! My Fav is photo A from the basket shot. The cropping was perfect and the lighting/coloring was complimented perfectly. Also the shapes of the heads were interesting in contrast. I would send it out as an Easter card.

Labels