Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sophia Grace and Rosie

Dear blog,

I know I've been scarce. But only three more days of school after today and only three more grueling early mornings. Although, I have pushed the wake up buzz up about 30 minutes.

I do have a couple of book reviews for y'all. One is by a new author (new to me). Just finished her second book. Her characters are fun and her stories true to life.

But, because it is time to wake the kids and grate cheese and get us out the door. (The cheese if for quesadillas for breakfast).

I'm going to leave you with these two little girls because they are so adorable that anyone who watches them won't be able to keep from smiling!

Happy Tuesday!!






Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Labels