Followers

Search me! :-) If you find it at Glass Half Full, it's all good!

Tweet Me! Tweet Me!

Follow Glass_Half_Full on Twitter

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Conversations With Myself: Body Talk

*TAP TAP TAP*

Body, "Hey? You there?"

Me, "Yeah, what's up?"

Body, "I've been feeling kind of sluggish lately."

Me, "Yeah, the brain hasn't been very kind keeping us up during the night. Hey, I've got some time today. How about a NAP??"

Body, "Um, that's not what I had in mind."

Me, "Oh."

Body, "I was thinking you could get back on that treadmill and then do some crunches with the ab machine."

Me, "Oh. Hmmm... You sure don't want that nap first?"

Body, "Get on the treadmill or I will retaliate in ways you don't wanna know."

Me, "Fine. But this weekend I get a nap."


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! It's the same for me, except I tell "Brain" I want a nap, and "Brain" says "get to work" :-p

shoreacres said...

Oh, gosh. And here I thought my poor body was talking about Nestle Crunch all this time.

OK.... it's time. I know it. Thanks for the shove.

Labels